HOME | AD RATES


NEWS - VIEWS - OPINIONS - GOSSIP ON GOING, BEING AND LIVING GREEN

Thursday, March 20, 2008

How do you recycle in an large building?

How do you recycle when you live in an apartment or condo? Do you lug the bottles and jars and newspapers down to the trash? Do you wait until they build up and bring a bunch at once?

What is the most convenient way? People don't like recycling in large buildings because it is so difficult. It seems like it's so easy to just throw everything down the garbage chute.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a little cart I use and a few times a week I just wheel them down to the bins.

March 21, 2008 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tie the papers up and bring them down once a week. The bottles I take down whenever the recycle bag in my apartment gets full. It's easy. I just use the elevator.

March 21, 2008 at 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use a burlap sack and just take them down with me when I go out.

March 21, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home